Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hi!

Hi and welcome to my blog!


I'm a 30-something girl who is finding her way through the whole process of IVF.  I'll write in more detail soon of the journey my husband and I have faced so far.  At the moment, we have had 1 failed ICSI attempt and we are hoping to try again later on in the year.


For those of you reading this, you are either in the process of fertility treatment, or its something you are considering, which is a scary first step.  I am hoping through this blog, we can start our own community, sharing our stories and being a support for eachother, as it is a tough process to go through.  There are highs and there are absolute lows and I find it very difficult to talk to those about it who haven't been through it before.


Anyway, thats enough about me for now!  I'll fill you in more tomorrow.


Take care
J xox

No comments:

Post a Comment