Tuesday, September 27, 2016

More waiting

So now comes the worst side of IVF.  Waiting.  Always something to wait for. 


I have 7 weeks to wait before I go to Spain for my second collection.  I need to try and keep myself busy for these 7 weeks so I dont go crazy, but the hard part about that is the injections start in 2 weeks up until egg collection.  These injections start in the evening and must be stored in the fridge so it means meeting friends after work, or going to the cinema etc cant happen as I need to get home to do the injections.  I also need to figure out a good time in the evening to do them, because when we go to Spain, they are an hour ahead so I need to make sure its not too late.  The things you need to think about!


Is there anyone reading that will be starting IVF soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment